Oct 29, 2010
SuperConsciousness Magazine’s Publisher and Managing Editor Jair Robles and Editor-in-Chief Danielle Graham conducted an exclusive interview with JZ Knight titled “Walker Between Two Worlds.”
“This week we feature an exclusive interview with JZ Knight who for the first time publicly shares some of her experiences while her body channels Ramtha, The Enlightened One.
In this exclusive interview JZ Knight, President of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, shares her experiences as a walker in many worlds. She discusses her observations of how reality unfolds in other dimensions, her perception of humanity’s spiritual evolution in today’s world, and much more!”
“I think that the most spiritually evolved person is someone who never has to worry about being taken care of. They never worry, wherever they are, because they are in touch with where they are. It’s on their terms, but their terms are the whole environment around them,” quoting JZ Knight.
CLICK HERE for the full text in the Fall, 2010 issue of SuperConsciousness Magazine.
Oct 22, 2010
Last week, Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment students were e-mailed on the importance of our 2010 vote, requesting all students in the area to please view this video from Representative Tom Campbell, who is running for reelection for his State Legislature District Two seat.
To reiterate, here are the facts in consideration of Rep. Tom Campbell:
1. Campbell and his opponent are both Republican. There are NO Democrats running for this particular position of the Legislative District’s seat. A vote for representation for all positions of our government is vital, regardless of Party affiliation.
2. Campbell is a former Democrat who has well over a decade of experience with an impeccable voting record, keeping first in mind his constituents.
3. Campbell is known as a “maverick” who does not vote the Party line, rather what is in the best interests of his district.
4. Campbell supports ALL of his constituents without bias, regardless of creed. He has continually demonstrated his interest in Ramtha’s School and our students.
Bottom line: All should vote their own conscience – this additional information has been provided for all to make an informed decision.
CLICK HERE for Tom Campbell’s election website.
Please take the time to read Rep. Campbell’s flier insert from the October 22, 2010 Nisqually Valley News:
Reprinted here with permission.
Oct 15, 2010
Click here for Yelm Cinemas showtime information.
Yelm Cinemas at Prairie Park
Photo courtesy of Yelm Cinemas
Yelm Cinemas will host 2 special screenings of important films in which all should be educated:
1. FOOD, INC. will screen Saturday, Oct. 23rd at 9am, all seats $6.25.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
“How much do we really know about the food we buy in our stores?
FOOD, INC. is am important film that lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry.”
2. The Pat Tillman Story will screen Saturday, Nov. 13th at 9am, all seats $6.25.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
“This film reveals the facts of the American government’s cover-up of the death of one of this era’s most famous soldiers, Pat Tillman.”
I URGE EVERYONE IN THE YELM COMMUNITY TO PAUSE AND SEE THESE FILMS THAT EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON IMPORTANT STORIES OF THE DAY.
I THANK YELM CINEMAS FOR HOSTING SCREENINGS OF THESE PRESSING ISSUES.